It is every fixed property that is difficult to move, such as roads, buildings, fences, and houses, and it is the stable asset in its location that does not deteriorate.
But a free estate is every freehold property that comes with a permanent annual income called rent.
Real estate types:
It is divided into three types:
- Land: Any land, whether it is agricultural land or vacant land, and whether it is in cities or in the countryside, and whether it is stone, limestone or sandy land.
- Plant: Everything that the earth grows of fruits, crops and crops, and everything that is planted in it of trees and palms, is real estate by its nature as long as its roots extend into the ground.
- Buildings and facilities: They are also real estate in nature due to their incorporation into the land. So the land is the source of the real estate quality of buildings and facilities, as it is the source of this attribute of plants.
Real estate market:
It is the market in which real estate of all kinds is bought and sold, and it is the most important market at all, and it has an impact on the value of all sectors, including investment, governmental and social.
Therefore, we find that every investment is affected by its property, such as restaurants whose prices vary according to their property, If the real estate market is reformed and revived, society will flourish with it, and if it is inflated, it will put pressure on society, and if the market collapses, it will be a disaster for the country.
Factors determining the price of the property:
- Supply and demand.
- The user’s needs for the property.
- Promotion and Marketing.
- meet needs.
- Providing transportation.
- Near medical services.
- Near education centers and schools.
- The safe place.
- space and division.
Real estate terms:
- Public ownership: government lands, mosques, churches, hospitals, schools.
- Real estate investment: investing money in the field of real estate with the aim of profit on a stable basis, such as monthly income from rent or purchase and sale at a higher price.
- Real estate development: building and selling residential units or buying a property and building for profit.
- Mortgage: Mortgaging a property (land, house, building, apartment) to obtain money until the amount is paid, whether to individuals, companies and banks.
- Real estate appraisal: Determining the price of a specific property according to several factors such as: the location, the condition of the property, the region, its prices, and other factors.
- Real estate barter: The exchange of a property with another property, whether it is of the same value as the first one, which is higher or less than the value of it.
- Property management: a power of attorney from the property owner to the party, either in return for a certain amount or percentage.
- Real estate expert: a person who provides advice and advice, whether regarding buying, selling or investing, which is what we provide to you on our website. This is the real estate expert’s website.
- Real estate broker: Either a person or a company whose mission is to agree with the property owner to market his property and find a buyer for him in exchange for a sum of money.
- Building company
How to buy real estate:
Many people are interested in buying real estate, whether for use in housing or work; Therefore, laws in all countries guarantee the right to own real estate for individuals.
But in order for an individual to buy and own his own property, he must adhere to several tips, which are:
- Visit the site and verify its validity and suitability for use in housing, work, or the specific purpose of purchasing it.
- Obtaining a copy of the property ownership contract in case it is owned by another person, to ensure that the owner did not use forms of transfer of ownership, or the existence of rights arising from it.
- Ensuring that the area, specifications, and information contained in the ownership contract match the shape and construction of the property in reality.
- Verify the eligibility of the seller or the person responsible for selling the property; In terms of owning the right to carry out the sale.
- Ensure that there is no other owner or buyer of the property.
- Verify that the property is free of rights resulting from the mortgage, rent or any other rights.
Dwelling and real estate history:
A person’s home is one of the basic things in his life. Where it forms the shelter in which he lives, and provides him with protection from natural external factors, and he uses it for sleeping and eating, and other activities.
- Homes have witnessed many developments and forms throughout the stages of human life; Where man lived in the Paleolithic era with a group of oval-shaped huts, and then he was keen to improve and develop caves, and used them to store his food.
- As for the middle and modern stone ages, man became employed in agriculture; This led to the emergence of houses made of trees. In the modern era known as the Civil Age, in the fourth millennium BC, the first human civilizations appeared.
- With the advent of the scientific revolution, real estate and urbanization witnessed developments that led to the emergence of new and diverse types, including: public buildings, factories, and other other types of real estate, and later urban housing in cities became one of the most widespread forms of housing.
- Floor: It contains a group of floors, and each floor contains more than one apartment, surrounded by a group of spaces that separate it from the nearby buildings.
- Connecting: The properties that are connected to each other and separated from other buildings by a group of roads, and these dwellings have more than one entrance.
- The tower: It is real estate that has spread in major cities, and relied on the construction of housing whose height is approximately eight or twelve floors, and its height may exceed this height, and this type of real estate is known as skyscrapers.
Types of residential real estate:
- Duplex apartments.
- The triplex.
- The penthouse.
- Roof Apartments.
- Twin house.
- The villa.
Real estate properties:
- Location: Where the area is on a main street or a side street, its distance and proximity to services and the availability of government and service institutions near it, all of this mainly affects its price.
- Supply and demand: The value of the unit is determined based on the supply and demand for it. Less supply than demand means a decrease in the level of meeting needs, which increases the value of the property.
- Real estate buyer needs: Needs are what enhance the value of one property over another. The needs of a large family are different from a family consisting of two people or those who are about to get married.
- Variation and Diversity: Real estate is characterized by the difference and diversity in front of buyers in terms of location, space, design and price, which makes the residential architecture more than one different model to suit different needs.
- Promotion and Marketing: Promotion or marketing varies according to its value, market needs and marketing methods.
To make the right decision and before choosing the ideal property for you, you should do this:
- Look for the right property in terms of price. The price of the property and the price per square meter varies from one area to another, depending on your financial capabilities and whether it meets your living needs or not.
- Determine your purpose of owning a property, is it for investment or for housing! Based on that, choose the appropriate space for you.
- Choose the property that is close to the appropriate means of transportation for you and your family and is close to medical services such as hospitals, pharmacies, schools and educational centers suitable for different levels of education.
- Check the security situation in the area, and finally ask about the property and its owner.
- Make sure of the contracts and legal papers that prove your right later.