The best neighborhoods in Bait Al Watan:
Although a lot of Bait Al Watan lands were offered in various parts of the Republic, the Bait Al Watan project had many advantages that drew attention to this area in particular.
This was accompanied by the ministerial bodies’ announcement of Beit Al Watan in the Fifth Settlement, with an emphasis on avoiding previous mistakes in some other areas, such as: strengthening the infrastructure and taking into account the proportion of residential buildings.
In addition to this, the Fifth Settlement neighborhood is characterized by its prominent vital places and luxury residential compounds that have drawn the attention of citizens in the past few years.
On the basis of the above, we will explain in this article the best neighborhoods of Bait Al Watan Fifth Settlement, the average price per square meter, and the specifications of the units offered in this project.
What is the home project in the Fifth Settlement?
- Bait Al Watan, Fifth Settlement, extends over an area of 4,200 acres, divided into 8 residential neighborhoods, with a total of 12,500 properties and 13,000 plots of land suitable for construction.
- The implementation of this project has begun under mandatory conditions, requiring developers to meet the wishes of the beneficiaries of this project. For example, the project provides:
- A special recreational area for each neighborhood Integrated services area Population loading percentage as a key factor in building units
- In continuation of the above, Bait Al Watan Fifth Settlement companies are now seeking to provide luxury construction projects in line with customers’ demands, and in line with the speedy implementation of the New Administrative Capital, which would add great value to the future of Bait Al Watan Fifth Settlement as the closest residential area to the capital.
Where is the home project located in New Cairo?
Bait Al Watan projects in the Fifth Settlement occupies a large area, increasing its connection with the neighboring areas in New Cairo; Where the homeland is bordered on one side by:
- North: Suez Desert Road
- South: Mohammed bin Zayed South Axis
- East: Middle Ring Road
- West: Both North 90th Street and Clubs Street
Moreover, the places near the map of Bait Al Watan, the Fifth Settlement, vary between emerging new cities and high-end compounds; So, Beit Al Watan projects are located at a distance:
- 7 minutes from Al Rehab City
- 8 minutes from Katameya Heights
- 13 minutes from Lake View Compound
- 17 minutes from the new administrative capital
- 24 minutes from Nasr City
- 30 minutes from my city
What are the companies based on the implementation of the home project in the Fifth Settlement?
- Both the Housing and New Urban Communities Authority provided the residential lands needed to build this project, and then ratified several conditions to ensure the progress of work on these lands in an orderly manner that serves the public interest.
- Real estate development companies (private sector companies) joined successively in the workflow, to provide their expertise in real estate affairs, and to offer housing solutions that suit youth groups, families, and Egyptians working abroad.
What are the best neighborhoods of Bait Al Watan Fifth Settlement?
Of course, most people are aware of the differences in the advantages of residential areas and the value to the decision-maker; Through the following points, we will explain the competitive advantage that each neighborhood possesses:
- Location: The intersection of the Northern 90th and Suez Desert Roads
- Most prominent projects: Mini Compound Larina – Zen Compound
- Advantages: The project is located a few steps away from the services area “The View”, and it is one of the most important links between the assembly and the administrative capital in the so-called North House.
- Price per meter: starts from 6,250 pounds and reaches 7,900 pounds.
- Location: North 90th Street
- Most prominent projects: Mini Compound 238-239
- Features: The most important features of the second district, Bait Al Watan, is that it is near the famous Clubs Street in the Fifth Settlement.
- Price per meter: starts from 5,550 pounds and goes up to 7,000 pounds.
- Location: The neighborhood is located directly on the middle ring road
- Available projects: Project 58C
- Features: The neighborhood directly overlooks the Viewzone, and the plots range from 600 square meters to 900 square meters, in addition to the neighborhood’s proximity to several luxury compounds, such as: Palm Hills and Mountain View iCity.
- Price per meter: The average price per square meter in the neighborhood is 6,300 pounds.
- Location: The fourth district is located next to Al-Nawadi Street, near the North 90th Street
- Available projects: Rosella Project – Mini Compound Tripoli
- Advantages: The Fourth District is close to several vital places in the heart of the Fifth Settlement, due to its location next to the 90th Street.
- Price per meter: The average price per square meter in the neighborhood is 6,500 pounds.
Fifth District Location:
- It is located at the intersection of the Middle Ring Road and Suez Desert
- Available projects: Mini Blue Heights compound
- Advantages: This neighborhood is similar to the features of the third district, in addition to its proximity to the roads leading to the new capital.
- Price per meter: starts from 6,250 pounds and reaches 7,900 pounds.
Sixth District Location:
- It is located between the intersection of Mohammed bin Zayed South Axis and Al-Nawadi Street
- Available projects: Block M 21 – J 63 – E 87 – K 114
- Advantages: The sixth district is considered one of the most distinguished neighborhoods of Bait Al Watan, as it is one of the most distinguished areas, and it is located directly on the Bin Zayed axis; In addition, there is a monorail station at the entrance to the sixth district.
- Price per meter: starts from 5,450 pounds and goes up to 6,600 pounds.
seventh Avenue Location:
- The seventh district is located in Bait Al Watan between the intersection of the Middle Ring Road and the Heliopolis axis.
- Available projects: Project 143A – Project D 243 – Project 53
- Advantages: It is one of the most distinguished lands in Bait Al Watan, where most of the internal roads and residential buildings were built. All of the above is due to the importance of the strategic location of this neighborhood, which is 15 minutes away from the capital.
- Price per meter: The average price per square meter in the neighborhood is 7,500 pounds.
Eighth district Location:
- It is located between the Bin Zayed axis in the south and the Al-Fayous area in the north
- Available projects: Project 111 – Project C 114
- Features: The eighth district represents the last point in the Fifth Settlement and then enters the borders of the Administrative Capital, and it is expected that some residential units will be delivered in this district at the end of 2023.
- Price per meter: starts from 6,250 pounds and reaches 8,350 pounds.
What is the average price per square meter in Bait Al Watan, Fifth Settlement?
The average price per square meter in Beit El Watan is 6,250 EGP, and this price varies according to the type of housing unit and how close the neighborhood is to the New Administrative Capital.
What are the specifications of the units of the Fifth Settlement project, Beit Al Watan?
The units offered in the Bait Al Watan area vary in terms of space and internal division, to suit all advanced categories of this project; Where:
- The available apartments spaces start from 120 m 2 up to 220 m 2
- The apartment is divided into: (bedrooms – bathrooms – kitchen – hall – large balcony – nanny’s room)
- Each apartment building has a green garden and a covered car park All units are delivered with full utilities (water – gas – electricity)
- Individuals benefit from the public services available, such as: swimming pools and gyms