New Cairo City:
- It is one of the largest and most prestigious cities in Cairo Governorate, with an estimated area of about 70,000 acres. It consists of several residential communities, the largest of them being the Fifth Settlement, in addition to Al-Rehab, Madinaty, the First Settlement, the Third Settlement and others. The city is located in the eastern arc of Cairo, east of the Ring Road, in the distance between the Cairo-Suez Desert Road and the Kattameya-Ain Sukhna Road.
- New Cairo is characterized by excellent division and planning compared to the rest of Cairo’s neighborhoods, as its streets are wide, and characterized by calm and low population density. Most of New Cairo’s neighborhoods are considered high-end, high-end areas.
- It is bordered by the main roads that connect the neighborhoods and regions of this city with the capital and other governorates, and allows them to reach many neighborhoods in the center of the capital as quickly as possible, especially with the continuous development of the road network.
- The Fifth Settlement borders the ring road that surrounds the entire capital, and through it many different areas can be reached, and the NA road that connects the residents of New Cairo to the Nasr City area by passing through some of its vital and main streets, as well as linking it to the city of Mokattam and from it to the center of the country.
- Due to the height of the city of New Cairo, it enjoys a nicer atmosphere than Cairo, which is approximately five degrees Celsius lower than it.
Commercial and entertainment centers in New Cairo:
Kirov Festival City – Concord Plaza – Meeting Point – Americana Plaza – The Spot Mall – Puente Nanti – Seven Star – Hala Mall – Moon Valley.
Universities of New Cairo City:
German University in Cairo – American University in Cairo – Canadian University in Cairo – Future University in Egypt – New Cairo Academy – Police Academy.
New Cairo Schools:
Al Yasser Private Language School – Cairo Experimental Language School – Lycée Balzac International French School – Misr International School – Modern English School – Modern Egypt 2000 Schools – Concordia French International School – Egypt British International School – New Horizons International School – German Private School in Cairo – American International School – European School in Cairo – Egyptian Language School – French International School – Canadian International School – Ajyal Integrated Language Schools – Akhenaton Language School – Al Haramain Private Language School – Choueifat International School – Manor House International Schools – Bedaya International School – Manar Al Farouk School Islamic Languages - Salah El Din International Turkish School.
New Cairo Clubs:
New Cairo Valley – Golf courses in Katameya Golf Resort – Katameya Club and Sky Resort – Aviation Club – Zohour Club – Platinum Club – Wadi Degla Club – Al Ahly Club – Egyptian Bank Club – Blackpool Club.
The most important residential neighborhoods in New Cairo:
Choueifat neighborhood – Narjis neighborhood – Andalus neighborhood real estate – in the real estate of Tamer Henna neighborhood – American University Square – Northern Lotus neighborhood – South Lotus neighborhood – Al Qornful Villas neighborhood – North Investors neighborhood – South Academy neighborhood – Sphinx neighborhood – Beit El Watan New Cairo. And others, and these neighborhoods include a group of distinctive projects and high-end residential compounds, and the residential areas enjoy urban planning according to the latest urban planning systems in the world.
Residential communities in the Fifth Settlement:
There are also many resorts, tourist villages and residential communities in the Fifth Settlement, including: Katameya Heights – Lake View – Arabella – Kattameya Dunes – Landmark – Lago Vista – Emaar Mividia – Sawan Lake – Mirage City – Cairo Festival City – Katameya Downtown.