The North House area is located in Bait Al Watan in the Fifth Settlement – New Cairo, between Al Rehab Extension and Madinaty. It is surrounded by the Suez Road from the north, from the south by the neighborhoods of Beit El Watan and the Mohammed bin Zayed axis, from the east by the New Ring Road, and from the west by Palma Hills Compound.
The construction ratio in the project is 50%, which guarantees sophistication, privacy, and tranquility. The project consists of 8 neighborhoods, each neighborhood has its own integrated services area, overlooking a recreational area and large green spaces, as well as the extension of the northern 90th Street and its proximity to the clubs The big ones like Platinum Club, Wadi Degla Club and Al Ahly Club.
The North District of the First District is also an important link between New Cairo and the New Administrative Capital, making it one of the most important areas of the Fifth Settlement in terms of investment return.
Why buy an apartment in the North House area:
- It is 3 km away from the middle ring road.
- 5 km from my city.
- 12 km from Cairo International Airport.
- 16 km from Heliopolis.
- 12 km away from the American University.
- It is 13 km from the administrative capital until Al-Fattah Al-Alim Mosque.
- A very strategic location, adjacent to the first neighborhood, Beit Al-Watan, which is the most reconstructed neighborhood in Beit Al-Watan.
- The North House area is characterized by its proximity to the North Rehab area and the Eastern Market.
- Water and sewage facilities and road division have been completed.
- It is located directly on Suwaiq Road, preceded by Mirage City and Swan Lake, Hassan Allam, followed by Madinaty, and bordered to the east by Mountain View, ICITY, Palm Hills.
- The neighborhood is divided into a very good division and a high percentage of green spaces and gardens, very close to all services.